Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2006 02:39:36 -0400
See "Compatability" in the XP help files:
"The Program Compatibility Wizard
This wizard prompts you to test your program in different modes
(environments) and with various settings. For example, if the program
was originally designed to run on Windows 95, set the compatibility mode
to Windows 95 and try running your program again. If successful, the
program will start in that mode each time. The wizard also allows you to
try different settings, such as switching the display to 256 colors and
the screen resolution to 640 x 480 pixels.

If compatibility problems prevent you from installing a program on
Windows XP, run the Program Compatibility Wizard on the setup file for
the program. The file might be called Setup.exe or something similar,
and is probably located on the Installation disc for the program."

Arthur Barnett wrote:
> Using XP Pro there is a way to install old, old programs which were not
> written for XP Pro but I have forgotten how to do this. Will someone
> please give my memory a kick start?
> Thanks.
> Arthur Barnett
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>