Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:39:16 -0500

explanation while you're there.
http://grc.com/stm/shootthemessenger.htm

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie :-)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 3:16 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] ZA ?

ZoneAlarm keeps putting up an alert... Server program
Messenger trying to act as a server.
I do not use IM messenging. I've been denying it but should I allow?
TIA,
Bonnie Rowley

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal