Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:06:14 -0500
Hi Robert (and Lew),

Thanks for the lead. Despite my previous suggestions ,which could be helpful,

this program answers the question about a keyboard shortcut.

MFK stands for My Function Keys ,however ,it seems to be hard to get it.

It's listed on a few download sites, but at the time of this writing ,the website is not available

and shows a server error.  http://www.regsoft.net/software/mfk.exe

"You have received a web server error.

Please try your request again.

We apologize for the inconvenience"

However, I got it nevertheless via this link  http://www.mediafire.com/?tjyhztmyjd0

The file seems clean .I ran it sandboxed and scanned the results of the install.

No extra crap came with it.

This is shareware @ $13.00  Unregistered has only a few keys enabled .Registered makes all 12 F keys

available for remap.

Remember though ,that standard F keys for your system or computer brand preferably should not be changed.

Like F8 to access boot options .F2 or F3 for accessing BIOS etc. IOW ,don't shoot yourself in the foot.

If you insist on modifying pre-configured keys ,at least make a list before and after.

While some other keyboard remapping utilities are free ,they don't include function keys,

so if it's worth $13 for the convenience ,so much the better.

Do set a Restore Point ,before installing it. There is a disable function in the program so your keys will no longer

be managed by MFK , but setting an RP is just a safety precaution.

Peter E.