Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:45:49 -0400
Hi Bonnie,

Here are 4 reasons-among others- why some videos show smearing:
1.Your video drivers may not be up-to-date.
2.Codecs used for rendering the video are not up-to-date or wrong codecs
are called up & used.
3.The video has some corruptions in it.
4.Trying to play at the wrong display size.
Videos that were originally a small size like 320x240 will look bad
when played in a larger frame like 800x600 or 1024x768 etc.
This is especially true if the original frame- and bitrate rate was low.

There are a lot of media players available that offer better rendition
than eg Windows Media Player and play more formats.

Without getting into a discussion which is better, I'm using 2 players
which give me some of the better playbacks than most others.
They have their own codecs.

KM Player
http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8351
You'll see the link to the latest version v2.9.3.1428

Kantaris
http://www.kantaris.org/
requires .NET  and has an interface similar to WMP.

You may want to try either one to see if you get better rendition of the
videos in question.

To update your video (graphics) drivers you have to check the graphics
card manufacturer's website for possible updates.

To check the driver version on you machine or anything else you want to
know about it, there is a built-in utility in XP
Click Start > Run > type msinfo32 > Ok
You'll get an inventory of your PC. Go to Components >Display and see
the video driver version.
You can explore the rest of the entries to get to know more.

I know there are many such utilities,but this one is already present.
Another useful one is Belarc Advisor which gives more info

Peter E.