Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 15:49:22 +0000
 Lew Russakov  wrote
> Thanks everyone for their help.
>
> The thing that worked was starting in Safe Mode, running Scan Disk and
> then Defraged and it worked although defraging took forever.
>
> Seems like there should be an easier way, but this works and it is
> getting the job done.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Lew
> ***************

one small tip

Some time ago I need defrag old 486  with 16MB memoryused for
Ineternet. After disbling all background programs and screensaver,
Defrag starst again after 10%, as tehare is disk activity. After some
work i find taht it is Deafrag itself or acually windows swaping some
data to disk. I put swap file into another partition and defragmentin
was quick.

With some work i find out that if theare is only one partition fixsed
size swap file is big help for defrag.

Toomas Piibe

                         http://nospin.com/rode