Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:00:05 +0200
John, thanks for the suggestion.  I'm looking through their web site.
It seems the Historian product is focused just on recording time at the
computer, whereas I also need to record travelling time, time visiting
clients, etc., which obviously has to be recorded retrospectively.  Do
you know if it has this capability?
Any other suggestions from list members?

Joe