Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:28:06 -0700
Due to an emergency at work I was forced to do an fdisk /mbr in order to
load Win 2k after a Linux Redhat Installation was performed. The knucklehead
who did this forgot to leave his logon password for the Redhat so I couldn't
complete the Win2k install without killing the LILO.
My question is can I recover the LILO partition using his Linux recovery
disk made at the time of the Linux Install and if I do a recovery would that
wipe out my installation of Win2k pro?
Is there a way to have the LILO recognize my Win2k pro install so that when
LILO starts up both Redhat and Win2k pro would be OS options. And yes I put
Win2k on the same physical disk but obviously a different type partition
than Linux Redhat.

Chime in Linux  Gurus,

Barry Clark
MCSE/CCNA