Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:29:09 +1000
Siva writes:

<<In Win 98 it is possible to add items to the Right Click, SEND TO =
option.
     I wish to know how this type of addition could be done in Win XP.>>

In the same way, by dropping shortcuts into the Sendto folder.

Except that in XP, the Sendto folder is not in the Windows folder. You'll
find it, and some other Windows folders, in C:/Documents and Settings/your
username/.

Beware, one the new things in XP that you have to get used to is that their
are often multiple copies of some of these system folders, and you have to
get the right one to make your shortcuts stick.

A little hint:
First put a shortcut to the Sendto folder into the Sendto folder itself.
(That looks strange the first time you read it.  Read it again carefully).
Then you can send any item direct into the Sendto folder via the
right-click context menu. This saves a lot of messing around.

New (and some old) users should note that proper use of the Sendto folder
is one of the most powerful ways of moving folders and files around your
computer. Read the tutorial on my website for more details (modify as above
for XP--I haven't updated the tutorial yet).

Don Penlington

Don Penlington
 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                       http://freepctech.com/rode