Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:43:24 -0500
Nick Teal's post:---

<<<Whenever I reboot my system I get the following message:

 Invalid Backweb application id "1940576". Does anyone know what this is
 and it does and how do I correct this? Thanks in advance!>>>

If your system is HP/COMPAQ the following URL provides info. on the above msg.

 http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00061410

the page at the URL says the number of digits at the end should be six but you have given seven digits (1940576)and I am copy/pasting the first para of the page FWIW:--

" This error message probably occurred, because a spyware removal application incorrectly detected the Updates from HP/Compaq Connections client software (developed by BackWeb Technologies), as spyware and improperly removed it. Since only part of the client software was removed, it cannot fully load when Windows starts and the error message above displays. "

HTH and good luck----Venkat Viswanathan

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml