Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:44:06 -0500
On Tuesday 10 December 2002 05:07 pm, you wrote:
> This is not a Windows OS question. It is a FreeBSD/Linux question. Actually
> it is 2 questions.
>
> 1. What are the options available to a Bourne shell prompt ?
>
> With this question I want to know outside of the PS1=`whoami`@`hostname |
> sed 's/\..*//'`>.  that exists in the .shrc what options can I add or
> change to customize it to suit my needs. Such a dynamic pwd and time.
>
> 2. What is the color ANSI code for a Bourne shell prompt ?
>
> With this question I want to know what is the  /033, /e, or /E type of
> prompt that will work to bring color to a Bourne shell prompt. Please show
> me examples of you colored Bourne shell prompt. I have them for the 5 other
> common shells but I cannot find one that works for Bourne.
>

> Thanks,
> Brendhan J. Horne

Brendhan:
Have you tried "man bash" from a terminal? It's a big file (4513 lines), but
the answers are probably in there somewhere. If not, there are some
references at the end that may be of some help. (This isn't meant to be a
RTFM reply, but I don't do much with bash other than some simple reading and
editting.)
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby