Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:24:00 -0500
At 08:14 PM 11/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Our Veteran Support Center is looking for a software package that will
>allert them that a reply is due six month out.
>

>If you know of a package that meets the requirement please let me know.
>

>George Helm
>
>--
George:
I would recommend that you look into Post-it Software notes. This is a 3M
program that looks exactly like the paper version and is a stand alone
program. It can be set up to load on computer start up and has an excellent
alarm function. I no longer bother to use my Quicken or Lotus alarms. My
version [1.5] came out in '97 for Win 95/NT and 3.1. It works in Win 98SE.
Multi language: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese. As simple to use
as the paper version. I can't find a web site in the user guide but the
Product Support number for Canada and United States is [was?] 1-800-330-3966.

I think I saw the current version packaged with a Lotus program recently.
Mine was without frills {Lotus!} and I paid less than $15 US on clearance
from Staples a year or so ago.

Good Luck,

Peter Darrach
 From the City of the Beautiful 1000 Islands

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD... All the files from our File Download
         area and much more...  over 165 files, all on one CD!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions