Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:12:36 -0400
George Wrote;

I need some help.
Recently I started picking up two unwanted programs whenever I start up:

1. AOL Instant Messenger
2. Dial-up Connection

I'd love to get rid of both of them.  How do I go about it?

--------------

I believe someone replied to the second question, the first one can be
fixed two ways according to tip world.  The link basically says you can
turn it off however I believe Netscape explains how to get rid of it by
editing the registry.  If you are comfortable with editing the registry
I think that is the best solution

Tipworld
http://search.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/zdhelp/zdhelp/single.html?Ueid=907
420

Netscape
http://help.netscape.com/kb/client/971116-8.html

If you have trouble accessing either of these sites, e-mail me directly
and I will send the text from the articles.

                                                douglas

Douglas Brown
PC Support
Bombardier Services, Defence