Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 04:32:26 -0800
On 24 May 00, at 21:27, Linda wrote:

> I recently changed my resolution to 1024X768.  I have the font set
> at large on a 14 inch monitor.  I'm fine with everything but
> Windows Explorer.  I'm having a lot of problems reading the list
> of files in a folder.
>
> Does anyone know how to increase the size of the font in Windows
> Explorer???  I've tried customizing the folder and changing the
> font size it shows when it comes up in notepad but nothing
> changes.  I've tried viewing the folder as a web page and
> increasing the font in IE but that made no change either.

  I believe these settings can be made through the "Display"
properties (Control Panel, or right-click on the desktop).  Go to the
Appearance tab, select the "Icon" item, and choose the font and size
to use.  [This should determine the size used in "Large Icon" view.
I'm guessing that it may apply to List and Detail views as well.]

  While we're here, I recommend setting the font sizes for title bars
and so on through this interface rather than by way of the "Large
Fonts" setting.  That setting had serious bugs under Windows 3.x, and
I think 9x was forced to keep them for compatibility with
applications that worked around them.

David G

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions