Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wanda Irby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 20:28:14 -0600
That won't work.  It is already done.  And I can create a new user profile and
get it to load but once I shut down, it won't use it....no matter where it is
pasted or entered.  I have been upgrading Netscape since version 2 and this
never happened before.

Robert Kelly wrote:

> Wanda,
> Any time If you are going to update or reinstall Netscape,
> before you delete the old copy of Netscape,
> go to your "C" drive under Programs click on Netscape,
> (1) Copy your User Folder and paste it to your desk top.
> (2) Now you can delete the old copy of Netscape.
> (3) Install the new Netscape.
> (5) From your desk top Cut and paste the User Folder into the Netscape
> Folder.
> Now you will have your original user profile with your bookmarks and
> addresses.
> Doing this you will not have to create a new profile. or lose your
> information.
> Note: always keep a copy of the User Folder on a floppy or your "C" drive,
> to copy
> and paste when needed.
>
> Wanda Irby wrote:
>
> > Please, can someone tell me how to get this to load without having to
> > create a new user profile every time.  I cannot keep bookmarks,
> > addresses or anything.
>
>                 PCSOFT mailing list is brought to you by:
>                          The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
>                   http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>