Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
daryl crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 13:01:45 PDT
Dave-maybe this can help?
Windows loads all of the installed drivers into memory at the startup.
A driver may refuse to load if the device for which it's designed isn't
functioning or turned on,or if the driver isn't properly installed.
If you remove a device make sure to remove the driver files also,even if it
doesn't make an error message,it could be taking up memory.
Driver errors can be also caused by hardware problems.-daŽyl
<<<Dave Gibson wrote>>>I get the message "Error, An I/O Subsystem driver
failed to load. Either a file in the i/o subsystem
directory is corrupt of the system is low on memory."