Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:25:00 -0800
If you sign up for pop3 service from Yahoo, then you would download the
e-mail directly for Yahoo to Outlook Express on your computer. Your ISP
e-mail would not be involved. There are a few free pop3 servers still
out there. You could check www.freebyte.com for a list of potential
servers.

Peter
The NoSpin Group