Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:52:47 -0400
Hi Carol,

I also have MS and have to make do with less money for PC upgrades and such,
since I'm also on disability. As to your problem, I would suggest you burn
all your Windows updates to cd, if you don't have a burner try to get a
friend to do it for you, that way right after you do the reformat you can go
ahead and install the updates from the cd instead of having to download them
from the internet, good luck,

Amado

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal