Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:20:17 -0600
Hi Peter,

Yes, I can paste some things into Publisher.  It does seem to be
something with MS Word.  I wonder, since I upgraded the Word files, too,
if it has something to do with the upgrade process.  The old Publisher I
had did not have a Windows clipboard access button under "Edit" on the
main Publisher menu so I suspect that there is something different about
the way files are handled.  I will try the import operation to see if
that helps somehow.

BTW, I rebooted the system overnight and I was able to copy from Word
into Publisher, at least the article I was working on copied.  Now, I
don't know what to think.  Maybe a clipboard conflict somehow that got
resolved in the reboot?  I ran the Repair option so guess I'll see.

Thanks...

Loy