Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 10:28:19 -0400
On Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:35:22 -0400 "Robert H. Edsall"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>If I use WINZIP6.3 to compress a file, can another person (or in this
case,
>a printing shop) use PKZIP to uncompress it, since the zip format is
>standard? Or must the same program type be used?
>Bob Edsall    <[log in to unmask]>

Yes, but another option would be to have WinZip turn the Zip file into a
self extracting file.
Then anyone with a Windows PC  you send/give "the" file to would not need
ANY program
to un-zip it. (Save it in Win 3.1 mode for maximum compatibility, if you
are not sure...)
The additional "feature" adds about 20K to the file size.
Note: Some e-mail (ISP) systems are "set" to refuse ".EXE" file
attatchments,
which is what it becomes.
     Rick Glazier

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]