Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 14:59:00 -0700
Thank you for your suggestion.
I was trying to open files that I can had exported.  So when I "imported
the files" there was no problem.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tom Turak
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 6:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Microsoft Outlook: access denied.

The .pst file is read-only.  Writing a file to a cd-r sets the read-only
attribute.  Copying the file off of the cd-r to a hard drive does not
clear
the read-only attribute.  Right click on the .pst file, choose
properties,
and uncheck  read-only.
Tom Turak