Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
F Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:13:26 -0500
Re: Subject: [PCSOFT] bitmap only option for saving graphics?

When that happened to me, I was advised to empty the temp folders which had grown to enormous content.
That solved the problem immediately.
Hope it works for Rebecca.
Fran Morris

End of PCSOFT Digest - 24 Jan 2004 to 25 Jan 2004 (#2004-26)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml