Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 04:13:21 -0400
Diana,

You likely need to install Microsoft's Windows Socket 2 Update (968 KB)
available for direct download from Microsoft @
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wuadmintools/s_wunetwo
rkingtools/w95sockets2/default.asp .  (If your browser doesn't display this
lengthy link properly, simply copy and paste the entire URL into your
brower's address field.)

That's all there is to it.  Follow the directions posted at the website and
you shouldn't have any problems.

Jeffrey Ottie

    Original Message ---
    From: Diana Benoit
    To: <[log in to unmask]>
    Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 10:46 PM
    Subject: dial up connection

I am trying to do a "clean install" of Windows 95 on a Compaq Presario.
The modem, sound card and video drivers have all been installed.  However,
after
I installed IE 5 and ISP software, I get a message that says that WS2_32.dll
can't
be found.  I can't remember how to configure the dial up connection.  It has
something to do with TCP/? in Control Panel - Network, and someplace else,
but I
need a detailed discription on how to do this.

                         http://nospin.com/rode