Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 14:57:41 -0600
Windows Movie Maker is free. You may already have it. It is an excellent
tool for creating shows. Look in your list of programs. If it is not there,
go to microsoft.com and download it.

Connie Chisum
806-790-6631

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 3:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Adding captions to photos

Can anyone help me? I am creating a slideshow and I want  to add captions to

my photos and possibly  music.

I am running Windows XP-pro
My server is AOL and when I save photos sent to me by  email the original
captions get seperated into a different  file.

Thanks

Dorothy Jones

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml