Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 08:32:50 -0700
I don't have any icons on my desktop at all. I started using the Quick
Launch toolbar and have eliminated all icons from my desktop.

To add a Quick Launch bar to your task bar, right click it, and select
Toolbars, Quick Launch from the pop up menu and it will be added to your
task bar.

This creates a small sizeable area where small icons will show for each
program you add to the Quick Launch area of your task bar. Mousing over
the icons pops up their name and description in a tool tip balloon.

Later, Ray Parrish