Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:57:30 -0800
I'm not *completely* certain, but I highly suspect you get to reformat your
hard drive and start over.  I just read a really interesting Microsoft
Knowledge Base article at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q174/2/65.asp

...which stated that IE4.x must be uninstalled before doing any of the
following:

* Installing an earlier version of Internet Explorer (3.0, 3.01, or 3.02).

* Restoring a registry (System.dat or User.dat) that was created before you
installed Internet Explorer 4.0 (this applies to Microsoft Windows 95 only).

* Using a Windows NT Emergency Recovery Disk (ERD) you created before you
installed Internet Explorer 4.0 (this applies to Windows NT only).

* Upgrading to a later release of Internet Explorer 4.0.

* Reinstalling your operating system (Windows 95 or Windows NT).

* Installing or uninstalling operating system upgrades (for example, Windows 95
Service Pack 1).

The article goes into great detail on how to uninstall IE4, what to do if IE4
doesn't want to uninstall, and known issues with uninstalling IE4, but doesn't
say what to if you have already done one of the no-no's listed above.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]