Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2008 02:39:19 -0500
My problem with Streets & Trips 2008 is different. I was a happy user of 2007, but bought, installed, and registered 2008. It worked for maybe two weeks and now will not start up. An internet search shows that this is a common occurence, but I'm unable to find a fix. I uninstalled it and reinstalled 2007 which works fine. Fortunately I had saved my 2007 data files because the readme says 2008 changes them so they become unuseable in 2007.
My recommendation is to stay away from Streets & Trips 2008. Look for a copy of 2007 or use a competitive product. If you use 2007 on the road, get a small USB GPS for about $25 on Ebay. It works very well with either XP or Vista.