Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:15:28 -0400

Any advice at this point may be irrelevant since we don't know all the
features of the program.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Slide show options
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 23-Jun-2008 9:20:56 PM

I have a collection of 30-40 jpeg pics I want to put on a disc to  send
to friends and family in a slide show format. Some people recieving it
will  not have slide show software on their machines so I wonder if
there is a small
(free) program that I can include on the disc to give them easy controls
of the
show. Would I have to create the disc as an iso image to "auto-start"
the  show?
   Another option I wonder about is creating it as a DVD. Some of the
folks don't use computers (imagine that!) but do own dvd players. I
recently  bought and installed Roxio Easy cd and dvd creator. I haven't
used it except for  data cds so I'm not really familiar with the program
yet. Would the individual
pics be saved as chapters and would I have to create a chapters list as
seen at
the begining of factory movie dvds? I realize a lot of this can be
discovered by  a deeper study of my software, which I'm embarking on,
but I hoped some of you  may have some tips, pointers or shortcuts that
might help.
  Many thanks,
Phil Williams

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: