Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:37:27 -0400
Hi Russ,

Re: SD media card
Interestingly this question is similar or related to your question
  re CD/DVD dialog box (25-May 2008)
My answer to this was in this post http://tinyurl.com/5joeom
IOW it's also related to AutoPlay
However,before you run the repair or install the Enhanced AutoPlay
repair, check if the SD card is recognized in My Computer as a storage
device .
If not let us know.

Re System Restore
This may also answer the question if this is caused by Norton System Works
Here are some links
When System Restore Fails To Restore To Earlier Point, If you use Norton
2006 or 2007, it's a simple fix.

Troubleshoot System Restore-Restore Point Failures-in Windows XP
http://bertk.mvps.org/html/srfail.html

http://bertk.mvps.org/html/symantecdoc1.html
or here
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/pfdocs/2005113009323013

BTW you can't just shut off NSW - there are many processes involved.
Besides, it has many built-in protection features to guard against
unauthorized shut-off.

I hope the above sends you on the right track.

Peter E.