Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:18:16 +1100
Hi

If your friend used the default directories when installing netscape then
they should be in :
C:\Program Files\Netscape\Users\Username.

you should find all the bookmarks and email folders etc in there.

I have both 4.77 and 6.1 versions of netscape running simultaneously on my
machine no problems, just install them into
separate folders.

Hope this helps
Leigh Jennings

>I'm upgrading a friend's machine to W98SE on a new HD.
>He uses Netscape Communicator 4.8 for browsing and email.
>Can anyone tell me how to get old email, addresses, bookmarks,
>and anything else out of Netscape on the old HD into the
>new one, same version? The old HD will be available as D:
>and the new one, of course, C:

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml