Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"David R. Enberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:17:52 -0400
        I am trying to develop a standard protocol for
virus/trojan/adware/popup detection and removal.  I have been trying a
slew of different antivirus programs (I prefer Trend Micro for cost
based and AVG for free based), but want to get an opinion on the best
combination of programs and window settings to best avoid viruses,
trojans, popup ads, etc.  What does everybody use normally?  I have
quieted down my system considerably - this is what I am running...

Trend Micro Internet Security - antivirus and spam filter
Cloudmark Anti-Spam
Trojan Hunter
Meaya Adware Remover
Meaya Popup Ad Filter

Only 2 of these remain resident - Trojan Hunter and Trend Micro - I also
have my security settings at Medium, ,and have all the current XP Pro
updates.

Anything I am missing?  And again, what does everyone else use?  My goal
is to go to my customers sites with one CD with everything they need to
filter and protect their systems.

Thanks for your help.

David R Enberg

                       http://freepctech.com/rode