Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 14:14:22 -0500
Hi Don,

Yes, Dr.Watson can bring a system to its knees, to the point where it becomes
unresponsive (freeze).
One of the ways to regain control is to bring up TaskManager and terminate the
Dr Watson process.Tip:Set priority of TaskManager to "High" - at least you'll stand a
fair chance for it to run.After that, disable Dr Watson if you don't want anymore of
this nonsense.
Below are some more links from my "arsenal";)  about Dr Watson:

* Please Note: In all links and descriptions note there is a difference
between Drwatson.exe  and Drwtsn32.exe
Sometimes both can be found even on XP (Result of upgrading)

Description of the Dr. Watson for Windows (Drwtsn32.exe) Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308538
Some excerpts
*If a program error occurs, Dr. Watson for Windows starts automatically.

*By default, the log file created by Dr. Watson is named Drwtsn32.log and is saved in
the following location:
drive:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINNT\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson

*Note Drwatson.exe is an older program error debugger that was included with earlier
versions of Windows NT. Microsoft recommends that you use Drwtsn32.exe instead of
Drwatson.exe in Windows XP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Watson_(debugger)

http://www.computerhope.com/software/drwatson.htm

http://www.hotcomm.com/FAQ/FAQ_drwatson.asp