Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kay Painting <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:02:18 -0500
I would appreciate some help with this problem. Tech support seems to be non-existent with McAfee unless I spend more dollars than I spent for anti-virus software to get help with them. When I purchased a new HP 8570C computer it came with a free OEM McAfee Virus Scan. At the time I bought computer< McAfee had a rebate offer with their Virus Scan making it free. When I got home I installed the new one. I now know that I should have removed the existing installed 3 month one. Now I get warnings that it has expired & that I must purchase new one. The one I have is good for a year. Can not get computer or McAfee to recognize that this is installed. What do I do to uninstall the OEM one & get new to work.
TIA,
Art Young
www.kaypainting.com
(908)850-0504