Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:08:47 +1000
One of the best and most flexible renaming programs is: "The Rename."

http://www.herve-thouzard.com/therenamea.phtml#t1

THE Rename 2.1.5 (dated of december 2002) is a donationware program
designed to help you to rename files and folders en masse with a number
of possibilities and options.
This is a freeware program. You can use it in any situation
(professional and personal use)

    * You can rename a series of files with a counter: pict0001.jpg,
      pict0002.jpg, pict0003.jpg...
    * You can rename files so the prefix is in upper case and the
      extension is in lower case.
    * The program is useful for people who publish pages on Internet and
      need to convert file names to lower case.
    * The file attribute changer is a very useful option for anyone
      using a CD recorder.
    * You can rename pictures with their width and height.
    * You can rename audio files (MP3, VQF, OGG and WMA files) based on
      their internal tags.
    * You can rename files and folders
    * If you have a digital camera, THE Rename can use (EXIF) tags that
      your camera include inside photos
    * You can include the date and time in the name of a file

Hope this helps.

Orf Bartrop

                       http://freepctech.com/rode