Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:51:09 -0500
Problem solved with restore point. Thank you.

-------Original Message-------

From: Don Penlington

Date: 3/21/2007 8:01:04 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Taskbar

Elise wrote:

>Right click on the START button > click on the Taskbar Tab>>

After right click, you need to select Properties first, then Taskbar.

Try the various options like Lock Taskbar as well as Autohide.   If

autohide is already unticked, try ticking it, OK out, reboot if necessary,

then return and untick it.  It sounds as if it's locked on autohide without

appearing to be.

Don Penlington

  From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.

Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:

http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:

                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: