Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 14:16:14 -0800
When I had to duplicate 30 workstations, I configured one hard disk and then
used XCOPY32.EXE to duplicate the master. This copied everything, including
the Windows 95 files and configurations. Be sure to use XCOPY32 rather than
XCOPY since the later will not handle long file names. Use the /h /r options
so that all subdirectories (even empty ones) and hidden files are copied.

Peter Shkabara
http://pyrite.wnmu.edu/~peter