Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lorraine Shantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:10:16 -0400
I have been using this donate-ware (it's freeware - donate if you find it
worthwhile) with great success:

Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3
Application to scan for spyware, adware, hijackers and other malicious
software.

download from:

I even got rid of the stuff built in to Win.XP Pro (for their music player)
with no problem resulting. I run the program roughly weekly.

Good luck hunting! -Lorraine

At 01:01 AM 20/08/2004, you wrote:
>I came across this website by accident. It discusses various browser
>hijackers and how to stop them, there are several programs that you use
>together to get rid of these things, the most potent seems to be one called
>"HijackThis". This web page has links to this program and others as well as
>a good explanation of how to use them. The webpage is on a university site
>the address is:  http://www.siena.edu/antivirus/
>

>William Pike

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>