Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 06:52:33 -0500
Tony

PC Magazine has just released another of the excellent - and free
utilities that is just what you need. It is called Change of Address and
the file name to download is "COA32.ZIP". I used the earlier version in
Windows 3.1 and it was truly excellent - particularly when I had
multiple partitions to my disk. It moved programs flawlessly to other
directories and disks (partitions) and the programs moved never stopped
working.

The URL for this download is:

        http://www6.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/search.html

The size of the file is only 296KB.

I'd suggest that in your case, you move the files back to their original
folders on your C drive then run COA to move the whole application to
your drive D and as well, update the registry entries.

Regards,
Larry Stewart
Ottawa, Canada