Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:40:33 -0600
Hello Lee,

One thing you don't ever want to do is respond to this type of e-mail, or
any unsolicited e-mail. Generally, all this will do is confirm to them that
you received it and your e-mail address is valid.

The first thing I suggest you do is get a program called MailWasher. I'm
including a link where you can read about it and get the download. I've been
using MailWasher since the first beta version and I wouldn't be without it.
There is a Pro version with more features and options but the free version
will serve most people well. It works by allowing you to check your mail in
"plain text" format while the mail is on the server. Then you mark any you
don't want for deletion and/or bouncing. MailWasher takes those actions when
you tell it to "Process" the mail. Then you download the remaining mail to
your Outlook Express, getting nothing but what you want.

MailWasher Anti Spam Software: The Reliable Free Spam Blocker:
http://www.mailwasher.net/

There are some protective measures you can use in Outlook Express but if you
use MailWasher you won't need them.

Outlook Express Spam Blocking:
http://www.maclean-nj.com/compute/oespamblocking.htm

This site by The Federal Trade Commission on SPAM has information worthy of
a look, including an address where you can forward SPAM:

Federal Trade Commission (FTC) - SPAM EMAIL:
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/index.html

Forward SPAM To The FTC:

Good luck.
Sven Swanson, Sr.