Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:46:55 -0600
Just as an addendum to Patrick's remarks, in WindowsXP the
Windows Media Player will play DVDs.  There are many software
packages that can be added such as PowerDVD and others.   Usually
one is supplied with your DVD player, but it is not necessary as
Windows Media Player will work fine.   But, as Patrick said, the driver
for your DVD player is the key and your new system should have one
installed.

          Bob Wright
      The NoSpin Group
http://nospin.org - http://freepctech.com