Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brian Niggeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 01:16:32 -0400
One other thing I have not seen mentioned by any replies is the google
calculator feature.  I use that all the time.  Try these searches.

25 oz in lbs
5 miles in kilometers
5 * 120) + (6 / 2) = 603
10 quart in cups

Comes in handy quite a bit.

Quoting Becky Comer <[log in to unmask]>:

> Sorry, guys.  I know about Google and I know about search engines.  I just
> didn't know you could put  'anything' in and get a useful answer.  I
> appreciate your tips.  Becky
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal