Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:36:48 +1000
Anna wrote:
>Apparently website images are no longer put into the clipboard.
>
>Does anyone know WHEN Microsoft did this? Or if there is a way around it?>>

First, is your clipboard working at all ?  Can you copy/paste other images?

Second, if you suspect it's an XP update (possibly to plug the
recently-discovered jpg vulnerability?  I don't know.  Like Anna, I dislike
auto updates), then uninstall the suspect update via Add/Remove. You'll be
more at risk, of course.  Just how much risk depends on your defences and
browsing habits.

Try System Restore, if it's only just started to happen.

Try a registry restore.  That's usually the easiest way to fix most minor
glitches in the system.  But beware, that also might undo some Update
patches.  I suspect most system updates would involve changes to the
registry.  Which is why it's important to make regular registry backups
(Please, NOT via Regedit/Export).

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml