Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:42:18 -0700
You got this message because you are trying to load a web page or html
document that was created using Japanese characters. IE is asking you do
you want to install these characters as a font so you can see the page. I
always just say no. If you are receiving this in Outlook Express from a
unexpected source it is probably spam.

Mark Rode
The NoSpin Group