Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Richard Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:50:46 +0800
Clarence W. Lee, on Sunday, March 12, 2000 9:40 AM wrote:

--> To correct a corrupted My Documents folder I created a new
--> folder called "My Docs" on the C Drive. I can change the save
--> and open default settings in Word 97 and I can change the
--> default settings for the My Documents icon on the desktop. How
--> can I change the save default for Outlook express from My
--> Documents to the new My Docs folder? Thanks, Clarence

Clarence,

In Outlook Express 5.0, go to Tools | Options | Maintenance.  Click on
'Store Folder' button.  Click on the 'Change' button and decide where you
want it -- in your case your new My Docs folder.  Click OK all the way to
get out.  Works this way in my W2K OE5.

Regards,
Richard

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: