Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rosalind Walters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:39:45 +1000
Hello David,

You may be able to remove the unwanted Actions from the View >> Folder
options >> File types applet located in My Computer & Explorer.

Select the file type that the Action you want to remove is associated with,
then click on Edit and you will probably see a list of Context menu options
under the Actions tab. From here you may be able to highlight an action &
delete it.

You could also try a freeware PC magazine program ContextEdit available:
http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,77428,00.html

or possibly WAssociate (more complex):
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wstudios/Associate/

Regards,
Rosalind Walters

On 22/07/01 -0400, David wrote:
>Many programs which I have installed have added options to my Windows Explorer
>right-click menu.  I still want the programs, but I don't want the right-click
>clutter.  How do I pick and choose which ones I want, and then delete the
>others?  If there's a way to do this without hand-editing the registry, I
>prefer it. Win98SE.
>Thank you.
>David Jonathan Justman.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: