Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 20:39:31 +0200
Hi

I have a HD that has been doublespaced and I can't uncompress it or access
it, its not criticle that the data be regained but it would be better if I
could keep it.

Thanks
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
ISP : HTTP://WWW.CT.LIA.NET
Home Page : HTTP://WWW.DBN.LIA.NET/USERS/HAINS
Fav Magazine : HTTP://WWW.PCFORMAT.CO.ZA
Never argue with a dragon, for though art crunchy and goest well with
cheese.