Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:01:57 -0400
In IE, go to Tools/Internet Options/Advanced. Scroll down to Multimedia and
check the box "Show pictures". On some pages, large images take a while to
load and you may have to wait longer.
Most web pages are written in HTML. It's the job of the Browser (IE or
Netscape, usually) to translate the HTML into a format we can read. When you
get such a document, copy it to wordpad, or any word processor and save it
as an HTML document. You can then open it with Internet Explorer or any web
browser.
**************

In a message dated 8/16/2003 10:11:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Is there something in my security settings preventing me from seeing a
page
> as html?  I have looked all over and changed a few settings but some pages
> will not display and have a small square with red and blue markings in the
> left upper corner.  I have windows ME, explorer version 6 and zone alarm.
> Please tell me how to turn this setting on to display the page.  Thanks!
> kschrieber

Hypertext Markup Language, HTML, is a mystery to me and I wonder why you
would want to have it. When something translates in this unreadable gobbledy
gook,
I am sorry and wish I knew how to change it to something I can read. Perhaps
someone could answer both questions i.e., is there a way to change it to a
readable format. Thanks. Myra Drew

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml