Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 12:57:41 -0400
Hi Bob,

The easiest to use is Quick Media Converter  - it has an easy as well as
an expert mode.
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=30
<http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=30>
http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=92
<http://www.cocoonsoftware.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=92>

More extensive is SUPER
http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html
D/L http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
Scroll almost to bottom of page. Yes, the author likes you to read all
the info :)

Another choice
http://www.mediastore.com/software/ -
Media store FLV Player  or
*Media Store Play FLV-utility that allows your Windows Media Player to
play all .flv files.

*Some observations and caveats:
1.Some website videos come in FLV or SWF format (also QT,RM etc)
  Make sure you select the correct format to convert.
2.If the video is small on the website,converting it won't give you
better quality.
  What it will do increase the file size for no gain.
3.I you just want to watch the videos use the FLV player (associate the
FLV file with the player and vice versa)
4.The only time I would consider converting is if you want to burn the
videos to a CD or DVD
   but then use the proper format like MPEG etc.

In a lot of cases it's preferable to just view the video in one of the
many free  FLV/SWF viewers.
Lighter and smaller than WMP.
Anyway here's a list:
In no particular order - some offer more features than others.
FLV Players
http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/flv-player/
http://www.wimpyplayer.com/products/wimpy_standalone_flv_player.html
http://www.rivavx.com/index.php?id=422