Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:53:20 -0600
> From: Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] File dates of 2097
> Date: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 6:52 AM
>
> On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 21:39:28 -0600 Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
> writes:
>
>           MS Scandisk advanced options will detect dates in the future.

/* I ran this on my hard disk at work and it found one file with a "date in
the future".  I looked at the file in Explorer and the date was "12/31/98"
and the time was 3:11PM.  Since it is now the morning of 3/24/98, this is
obviously wrong. ...

...tried looking at the properties of the file to check the full date ...
Explorer and Windows locked up tight ... not even Ctrl-Alt-Del would work.
I ran Scandisk again and when it again found the bad file, I told it to
correct it.  It changed the date all right, but left the time still in the
future.  I again tried to look at the properties and again Explorer and
Windows locked up tight.  I'll wait until this afternoon when the time is
in the past and try looking at it again.  ... */

Later in the afternoon, after 3:11PM had passed, I tried looking at the
properties of the file again and had no problem.  Apparently, some parts of
Windows do not like future dates on files?