Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:59:53 +1100
Ed,
This is exactly the same symptoms I am having on my XP Home computer. I
posted a question about this a few days ago without any response. Did
you by any chance install a program that sets sound file associations to
itself like NeroMIX? I think this may have been what caused my dilemma.

Cheers,
Alan Priol

Here's a puzzle - Suddenly my new mail notification *.wav file does not
play.  I've check the Sound Scheme (Win XP Home), and it's there.  I've
tried other scheme, still not "new mail" notification.  I've checked my
registry, and the default scheme is correct as is the
\.Default\MailBeep\.current listing of my Jetson's wav file.  Sounds
play fine in other programs, e.g., Quicken 2003.  All media players,
e.g., Win Media Player 9, work flawlessly.  Outlook 2000 Preferences,
E-mail Options, Advanced E-Mail options , "Play a sound" is correctly
checked.  To complicate matters, other elements of Schemes (no matter
what I choose), e.g., Start Windows, Close Windows, etc. also do not
play.  Used GoBack to various safe points, again, no luck. I'm
completely stumped on this one.
Thanks in advance.
Ed
www.DrEdNottingham.com