Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:25:15 -0400
> At 02:18 AM 6/17/00 -0400, Jim Meagher said:
>
> >Whoops, that's what happens when you get tunnel vision.
> >I was focused on "backup"..... export didn't even register on
> >this feeble old mind. <g>
> >
> >Brad is right, it will export all or part of your favorites.  The
> >default filename is BOOKMARK.HTM so try doing a
> >START - FIND - FILES and look for that name.
> >There is also an option to export to another
> >browser application although mine is greyed out.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, Jim, bookmark.htm is where Netscape's Bookmarks are
> stored.  IE5 (which is what this discussion is about) just keeps its
> favorites in a folder called c:\windows\favorites.
> To back up favorites all you have to do is copy that folder to another
> location.  In fact, I could be mistaken but if IE5 is uninstalled, I
> believe the Favorites folder remains on your hard drive until it is
> manually deleted.
>
> Hope this helps...
> --
> Regards,
> Alan

Alan, actually you are both correct, except that Jim may have got the file
name mixed up with Netscape. You can back up your IE favorites both ways. I
just don't see the point of going through Start/Programs/Windows
Explorer/Windows/Favorites, then highlight folder and copy and paste ,when
all you have to is File/Import-Export  when IE is open. I backed up my
favorites to my second hard drive using Import/Export.

                         http://nospin.com/rode